Welcome to Lake Geneva Parking!
Please take the time to review our pages so that your parking experience is easier!
The Parking Department’s mission is to provide safe parking options for the City. All funds collected remain in the downtown area and to the residents of the City of Lake Geneva. In high season, finding parking can be difficult. The good news is that no matter where you park you're probably no more than a 10-minute walk to the center of town and the lake. Parking Tips: Highest Volume during summer 11am-2pm. Parking is free after 7pm.
Parking Permits/Stickers will be available at City Hall beginning February 1, 2018.
- Residential Stickers are free (up to 4)-You must bring in vehicle registration
- Business Stickers are $50-You must have a valid City of Lake Geneva business license
- Walworth County Stickers are $160-You must bring in vehicle registration
**To be eligible for a FREE parking sticker your vehicle registration must prove residency of the City of Lake Geneva. If non-resident property owner, you must also bring a current utility bill (30 days).
2018 PARKING METERS
- Paid Metered Parking starts March 1, 2018
- Parking is currently FREE until February 28, 2018
- *NEW PRICES*Parking & Price Zone Map
REMINDER: NO REFUND OR CHANGE GIVEN AT THE METER
OVERVIEW OF PARKING SERVICES WE OFFER