Elections and Voting Information
Where do you vote?
The City of Lake Geneva has two polling locations depending on where you live.
Printable Maps (.PDF)
- All Aldermanic Districts Map
- Aldermanic District 1 Map
- Aldermanic District 2 Map
- Aldermanic District 3 Map
- Aldermanic District 4 Map
Citizens living in Aldermanic Districts 1 and 2 vote at the City Hall Building which is located at 626 Geneva Street.
Citizens living in Aldermanic Districts 3 and 4 vote at the Fire Station which is located at 730 Marshall Street.
Are you Registered?Find out at MyVote.wi.gov
Need to Register?
Click here to download the Voter Registration Form. Please review the instructions on the second page.
- Proof of residence must always be provided when registering.
Can't get to the polls on Election Day?
- Voter ID must be provided when requesting an absentee ballot.
Other Election Information
For more information on voting in Wisconsin:
- Wisconsin Voter Information - http://myvote.wi.gov
- Wisconsin Elections Commission (WEC) - http://elections.wi.gov
- Wisconsin Ethics Commission - http://ethics.wi.gov
- Lake Geneva City Clerk - 262.248.3673